Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PAT LUNDY - MAKE IT FOR THE DOOR


Goodness gracious, this record is so sexy it's downright salacious!

From new York City, Pat Lundy had a long career which lasted from the early sixties well until the seventies. For some insanely unjust reason, she never scored a national hit of note (although this one and "It's Rainin' Outside" should have been massive).

from 1965...

PAT LUNDY - MAKE IT FOR THE DOOR



Like Derek's Daily 45 on Facebook

5 comments:

Jason Daniels said...

I love the doo wop injections through out the song.

phipps11 said...

Great. Is this a Luther Dixon composition? It sounds like one of his classics with Chuck Jackson. -- Jon

waarschuwing said...

Great! Just finished listening that song for the first time in my life, and i see what you mean by sexy.

Sizzling.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I like this!!! Tell me that's not Dee Dee Warwick in the background. Yeah!!

KevinPatrick from NY

Ravel said...

This is the last tune we are able to download on yr blog. Did YOU change your policy or DivShare has?
As I like to keep the songs I love, makes me sad a bit. But I can undrestand with all that's going on right now...