Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

BARBARA & BRENDA - IF I'M HURT, YOU'LL FEEL THE PAIN


Here we hear from dynamic duo Barbara & Brenda again, with a stomper that is an excellent raised middle finger kind of song that stands up to the one doing wrong and says ENOUGH. I love these records where the lady stands up and puts the man in his PLACE.

from 1967...

BARBARA & BRENDA - IF I'M HURT, YOU'LL FEEL THE PAIN

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Quite a threat. If I were that guy, I'd be cleaning up my act or hittin' the road real quick.
Great record. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you can get some nice tidbits of information from the record labels. I didn't realize that Charlie Foxx did production work at Dynamo.

(Derek, when you have a minute any chance you could replace Spread That Rhythm Around with my new blog, Catch That Train and Testify?)

Here's the link to copy:
http://catchthattrainandtestify.blogspot.com/ Cheers, Marie

Gail said...

Love this Derek - nice post :)

Jocelyn said...

I discovered recently this duet, and this piece, which pleasure!

Http: // thisisnorthernsoul.blogspot.com